Growers all over North America and the world have different needs and therefore require different mixtures. Millenniumsoils Coir offers many different mixture to suit a variety of needs. Check out our mixtures below to see what suits your needs.
- A Coarse mixture that has proven itself to work well with Gerberas, Lillies, etc.
- Contains specially graded Coconut Husk Chips, mixed with high quality horticultural grade sieved Coir.
Coarse Grade Bales
- A mixture of Coconut Coir and chips to create a Coarse material suitable for all types of production
- Created similar to premium mix in our Growbags. Will work for vegetable production where bulk material is required
- Also works well for a flower producers looking for a Coarser mixture that still has excellent water retention
- A very Coarse mixture containing Fine grade Coconut Husk Chips compressed into a smaller Bale.
- An excellent media for any production needing high aeration content
Fibre Free Bales
- Coconut Coir Bales that have most of the long fibre strands removed.
- Works well for production where machines can not handle hairy fibres.
- As most of these mixes are custom made, we do not carry them in stock on a regular basis. Please contact us more info on ordering, and lead time.
Call for more details and wholesale pricing.